Time Played: 12h 19m
Apex Rating: 1,636
Apex Rank: 4,379
Challenge Rating: 720
- Apex Rating – Bronze
- Kett Mastery – Bronze
- Outlaw Mastery – Bronze
- Remnant Mastery – Bronze
Human Female Engineer Lvl 20, Rank 7
M-8 Avenger X
M-23 Katana X
- The number of skill points you get to spend is a function of both level and rank, which I find annoying. Rather than playing whichever unlocked character you want, you’re best off playing whichever one RNG has blessed the most.
- It looks like characters and mods now max out at rank 10, as opposed to 5. That, along with the fact that characters level up individually, makes Andromeda way more grindy than ME3, which is saying something. After almost 700 hours, I still didn’t have everything maxed out in that game.
- Connections are generally terrible.
- If you Pull an enemy, but don’t have Throw, you can still kind of throw them by hitting the melee button.
- A Cobra RPG won’t kill a shielded
- Combos seem a lot weaker than in ME3.
- Even though Overload is listed as a detonator power, I’m pretty sure it will briefly prime a target for Tech Combos. Need to verify.
- Despite all of the negatives, it’s still pretty fun.